28 April 2010
27 April 2010
25 April 2010
We are so grateful we still have Dad safe and sound. Life is precious.
-- Post From My iPhone
20 April 2010
14 April 2010
11 April 2010
10 April 2010
- I'm in class 2 nights a week for my paralegal certificate. Go anteaters.
- We don't have cable, but we DO have a $20 antennae. We have given up on all channels coming in clearly but for NBC. They have never adored us as they do now, and the feeling is mutual! We'd already been big fans of the Dateline fests on Friday and Sunday, but now we're also hooked on The Marriage Ref. Of course I actually got to blogging its praises 2 days after a not-as-funny episode. We'll give it another shot next Thursday.
- We've been very lucky to migrate into The Family Ward along with 4 other couples we knew and loved in the Pierside Singles Ward. We have us a rip snorting time!
- We've become addicted to "Words with Friends". It's a free version of Scrabble a la iPhone. I invited my sister-in-law Erica but she hasn't taken me up on it (hint!), but I do love playing with Annie and Jeff. I really can't figure out WHY I'm so obsessed with playing it constantly, because I REGULARLY get my bootie pulverized by their landslide scores. People, WORD GAMES ARE MY THING! Or I thought they were! I'm starting to get really competitive with Jeff. This game could destroy our marriage. Eh, let's just keep playing anyway.
- A member of my former Stake Presidency in Las Vegas has been chosen to represent the state of NV in fighting the Obama-rama health care bill. Awesome.
04 April 2010
01 April 2010
i simply cannot get enough of this pre-teen studly muffin-man.
his lyrics are soooo adorabley cute: "I know you want me, I know you care, If so whatver, I will be there...."
i feel guilty being married and crushing on the Bieber-man....but I can't help it. he is my guiltiest pleasure. Please assure me you agree in my comments.........