- "I'm dancing a little bit. Just a little bit." (He was walking in a circle at medium speed.)
- "I make this for you, mommy. It makes you happy." (It was a blanket molded into a "cupcake.")
- "I just kissed your nose. YOUR BIG NOSE!"
- While Graham was crying on the way home from the pool: "I know, Graham, I know [dripping patronization in his voice]. We just can't go to the pool anymore today. Maybe -- maybe next time."
- While I cleaned the bathroom today, "Oh, I LOVE it!" copying my voice inflection from when I praise one of his artistic creations.
He calls the guitar a "pitard," tomatoes "pomatoes" and a cocoon (hungry caterpillar obsession again) a "pacoon".
Love of my life.