12 November 2012

Good Things (!)


  • I'm in my 3rd trimester!  There are no more trimesters beyond this one!
  • Jude has become a world class hugger and kisser.  I get about 100 hugs a day, nice tight ones!
  • Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!
  • Jeff and I got to go to the temple on Saturday!  I had almost scheduled it for November 3, but I think the peace of that place was needed even more on the 10th!
  • I found the recipe for pumpkin pie I want to try for Thanksgiving; it's Paula Deen, and that is all I need to say about that!
  • A nice man held the door open for me at the gym today and said with a nice smile, "You go ahead, mom"!
  • My baby is so cute!



He thought my red toes were "owies" and kept trying to kiss them better!

He carries his Lovey Monkey with him everywhere; so endearing!

1 comment:

Alice said...

He's such a cutie, I hope he and Sylvia get married!