23 October 2011

Bay Area Trip 2011

We hung out on campus, shopped, visited with the Campbells, Reynolds, Jacobs, Buskirks, went to San Fransisco,  went to Reunion stuff, and really, altogether, had a great time.  I love NorCal.

Eat your heart out.

I did my hair.  For reals.  I turned on the blow dryer, took my round brush in hand, and twirled.  

Ok I'm sorry to break the news to Aunts Erica, Angie, Elizabeth, and Sarah: Jude loves each of you, but he has an unprecedented twinkle for Aunt Michelle.  He L-O-V-E-D her and would practically lunge into her arms giggling.  

A dying breed found on campus.

That awesome bridge and those awesome boys

Never mind my double chin.  I love those tiny little fingers on my face.

Moments of imparted wisdom

Ghirardelli Square was a little more on the beaten path than Jeff wanted to invest time in, but I needed some chocolate, and I needed it fast.

Union Square

Jude is obsessed with facing out in the Bjorn.  He goes into high octane energy expenditure.


Crashed in the stroller

And last but not least, paying respects to my Grandparents' house in Palo Alto.  We came here last year with Jude in-tummy.  They put in solar panels; otherwise everything else seems to be the same, it still breaks my heart a little that it's not ours anymore, but que sera sera.
We are really tired, but if being tired in exchange for good family times is wrong I don't want to be right.

No comments: