09 May 2010

Estuff

1. Went to a wedding yesterday in Oregon. Megan is now Megan Hughes. My phone died about 6 seconds after this picture,



which was about 2 minutes before the bride and groom came out. I will steal some pictures from facebook as soon as they're posted, because I assure you they were glorious things to behold.

2. It is my considered opinion that once kids lose their baby teeth they stop, appropriately, looking babyish in any way. Observe exhibit A, one of my favorite former babies:


That not un-large new tooth makes him look all sorts of grown up. But he will always be my wonderfulwonderfulwonderful 1st baby nephew.

3. Have you ever read Hazel's Amazing Mother by Rosemary Wells to your kids? It's a great book and I always would think of my mom when I read it as a child. Anyway, happy mother's day to all you mums, especially

Meri
Charissa
Elizabeth
Erica
Angie
Hilary
Margaret
Kate
Susan
Kathryn
Maria
Suzie
Erin
Melissa
Melissa
Katie


3. Confession: I have been a very bad, bad MIA friend the last few months. I just have never struggled so much with time management and have never felt so busy or exhausted. It's not a great excuse but it's basically what I've got. I'm grateful for the time I had this weekend to hang out with some old college buddies, and am really going to set out to be a better "in-touch" pal.

4. 2 weeks till closing ceremonies. The impending move is starting to feel real and we are so excited.

-- Post From My iPhone

Location:England St,Huntington Beach,United States

1 comment:

ericareynolds said...

Thank you for the Mother's day shout-out. When are we going to see pics of this lovely new abode? I'm kind of dying here.