26 January 2011

It's Pouring

Last Saturday I had myself a showering! My friends Anne, Chrissy, and Gaylene charmed and amazed.

It was, in every particular, a perfect morning. I got to see perfect friends, eat perfectly prepared food in a perfectly decorated house, and squeal over the perfectly cute factor in everything I opened. Very generous, and very sweet. Our baby is feeling the love, and so are me and Jeff.

That looks so good right now...do I have the energy to go to the store and get croissants? Eh, probably not.

For me?? Do you know how hard it is to open outfits as cute as the ones I got and not have the baby there to immediately put him in them and give him a squeeze?

I got to see some friends from my Huntington Singles Ward -- 3 of us are due the same week!

Thanks, Gaylene, Chrissy, and Anne -- you're the bomb diggety.

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm so bummed I had to miss this glorious shower! I have my present for you tucked away in the corner of my room. Shall I bring it by next week? Yes? Okay!!! :)

Chrissy said...

It was such a fun day. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

CoCo said...

I'm with Aubrey and bummed that I was not able to attend. Meredith -- you look GORGEOUS. Seriously.