1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? I haven't woken up yet.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? A kiss on the hand may be quite providential, but diamonds are a girl's best friend...
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? I had to think about that one... and I couldn't remember so I texted Jeff to ask and it was....Duplicity. Not my favorite, but still 2 hours well spent.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Uh, something like American Freaking Idol! I need to intoxicate myself with a couple of crime dramas or something, STAT, because now American Idol has only a Power Christian, a short skinny Southern dude (whom I love), and that girly guy left.
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? I'm not a big breakfast person, as I usually get a stomach ache if I eat before noon. Sometimes I have Edamame. I know, ridiculous.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Kathryn, and I've always been very proud of it.
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? MEAT. Barf. When I see a hamburger, I see a cow standing in tall grasses, chewin some cud, swishing its tail to get away the flies. If some farmer didn't shoot it between the eyes, it'd still be eating, pooping, reproducing...basically I over-analyze meat, just like almost everything else in life.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Meh... Easy Tiger by Ryan Adams, but it's hard to say. Sarah played something for me the other day that was awesome and I'm going to snake it from her and it might bump Ryan out of the running.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Scion xA. Last night Jeff told me it's a smart car with a few more inches and seat belts.
10. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE SANDWICH? Grilled cheese with thick bread and lots of cheese....ooh I could do myself in with those. The cheese + bread combo is my own personal brand of heroine (What did I just say?).
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? In others, the characteristic of not paying me continual compliments, ad nauseum et infinitum.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Suit me up with a turtleneck any day.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Oregon, Washington, and Vancouver. Preferably on a boat. Not really. Basically anywhere that would get me a passport stamp would be interesting and dreamy to me, but I suppose I'd choose Monaco first. I've always wanted to go there for some reason.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Blue and White
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? The older I get, the more I like J. Crew.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? My retirement plan when I was young was La Jolla, right across the street from the temple. Now I say France, and if my posterity wants a penny of inheritance, they better come visit m' old bones regularly!
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 16. Elizabeth and I had a double bday party, and my crush of all crushes, Billy to the Nelson, came. Woot woot!
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Ryan Gosling. Oh, I mean, uh, golf?
19. FAVORITE HOBBY? Knitting? I fly by the seat of my pants right now, and my hobbies come with me.
20. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. Somewhere along the lines on my mission I became tough as nails and my tear ducts were soldered shut. In the time I've been home, that decayed and now I cry fairly easily. As Jude Law said in The Holiday, I'm a weeper.
21. FAVORITE PLACE YOU LIVED? Costa Rica and Huntington Beach (besides home)
22. FAVORITE QUOTE? "A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal."
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Eh, I'm a downright beast until about 20 minutes after I first crack open my eyelids in the morning, but beyond that I wouldn't say I'm really one so much more than the other.
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 9.5
26. PETS? The sprightly and innocent Meredith of the 80s loved all things furry. Now in my snobbish adulthood, I can't stand dogs licking me, shedding their fuzz all over, and don't even get me started on demonic cats. I'd like to drop them all into a tub of vinegar. I appreciate animals' right to thrive and live, just not on my watch. Maybe I'll have a beta fish for my kids one day.
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WANT TO SHARE? My mom makes the best fudge sauce known to mankind!!!!!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? She-ra, Princess of Power, or a Rock Starlet
29. THINGS YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Despite the lame destination, 1 week of vacation which begins next Sunday.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? A Milk Bordeaux from See's Candies
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? The Sweet Peas that my mom propagates every year
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? July 11, my bday, baby! Pony rides and juggling for one and all!!!
34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Sees Chocolate truffle from church -- in Irvine, they give you a pity chocolate on Mother's Day even if you haven't procreated, and I love them for it.
35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Huh?
36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON COLOR WHAT WOULD COLOR WOULD YOU BE? The one that's easy to use.
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Any diet cola with crushed ice
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? California Pizza Kitchen or this little Greek place Jeff introduced me to
39. SIBLINGS? 2 sisters and 1 brother
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Whatever toy my older sister had received for her bday.
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? Eh, I'm bursting out of my skin with excitement for both by the time they switch shifts.
43. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who it's coming from ;)
44. COFFEE OR TEA? I'm Mormon, so nix the coffee, and anyone who says herbal tea is good is lying.
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? The former. :)
47. FAVORITE STORE? Costco. Always something free to munch on, and you never know when they're going to sell something like Citizens of Humanity jeans for a screamin deal.
48. WHERE DID YOU LAST VACATION? Las Vegas, and I'm stealing the proof from my boyfriend's family blog.
49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Oh my gosh. Bolts and bolts and bolts of fabric my mom's stashing away. My room in Irvine, which I'm inhabiting for the month of May, is only 10% my own now. Apparently in the Eaton family when you move out, your mom's shiz moves in.
50. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Elizabeth was there showing violent affection from Day 1.
51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Jeff and I went to CPK for dinner, then watched a movie at his house and snuggled. My idea of a perfect evening, actually.
52. FAVORITE SMELL? Orange rolls
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Drowning, burning, or being mortally wounded.
54. SALTY OR SWEET? There comes a time each Sunday evening when I have overdosed on sweets and want for some fritos and guacamole, but on a regular basis you could say I want sweets.
55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 3 -- 1 for my car, 1 for my parents' house, and 1 for my old HB apartment (which I need to return still....)
56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Ha!! Let's see if I make it to 3 months :).
57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday
58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 9 in order: Farmington, UT/Palo Alto, CA/Irvine, CA/Provo, UT/San Jose, Costa Rica/Alajuela, Costa Rica/San Isidro, Costa Rica/Las Vegas, NV/Huntington Beach, CA
59. FAVORITE THING TO DO ON YOUR DAY OFF? Sleep in, rob a bank, pluck the wings off butterflies, eat lunch with friends, run errands, be SCHEDULE-LESS!
There. That took up some significant time on this duty-less shift of work.