07 January 2009

Mommy, wow, I'm a big kid now!

I rattled and pranced about in the kitchen for a little while and out came 2 separate edibles!  I don't even think I uttered one single, solitary 4-letter word during the entire process!

#1: Feta Cheese Mashed Potatoes (for some reason I'm up to my eyeballs in Feta and was happy to have a recipe upon which to expend some of it).  

Below these spuds we come upon a Spinach Frittata (Spinach is to me as Sunglasses are to the Secret Service). 

Last Friday I also made Crepes with Spinach, Bacon, and Mushroom Filling.  Yo yo to all my fellow veggies: Just add the bacon for our dear carnivores after wrapping up a couple for yourself!

It's nice to see that compliance with New Year's Goals doesn't have to be filled with weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.  Despite myself, the kitchen and I are having a pretty good time!