a bunch of 8s (having zilch to do with a proposition):
8 favorite tv shows:
*please note: i don't have 8 currents, so i'll also list favorite tv shows of the past.
1. grey's anatomy (although the current season is breakin my heart. they're trying too hard.)
2. the office " 'would i rather be loved or feared?' both. i want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
3. gilmore girls 2005 -- horribly bitter that jess isn't rory's husband o' love.
4. lost -- although i don't know how much umph i have left in me for it. if matthew fox gets killed off, so does my stamina for the show.
5. the closer 2006 -- i now actually believe deep within myself that kiera sedgewick is southern.
6. 24 seasons 1-3, 5, and i will be on the edge of my seat for the season premiere next week. extra inside track advice: to be a jack bauer protege all you need are 3 ingredients:
a) a flashy sprint cell phone
b) a gun
c) expansive lungs so you can yell out commands, and then yell it a bit louder the second time, and then split ear drums the third.
7. 60 minutes
8. primetime glick (is there anything martin short cannot do?)
8 favorite restaurants
1. california pizza kitchen -- grilled vegetable salad, please.
2. pain du monde -- greek salad sans olives, please.
3. boudin's san fransisco whatever -- spring salad
4. natraj indian tandoori -- just don't kiss anyone for 36 hours, there's no brushing or flossing that flavor out right away. time takes time.
5. that one place i ate at one time and really liked.
6. golden spoon (it counts.)
7. yogurtland (yep, that counts too.)
8. the diet cokery
8 things that happened yesterday
1. finished knitting a beanie for a spaycial miss julia
2. went to costco with my mum (which seems to be a new saturday tradition)
3. proceeded to stuff face with many samples at costco with my mum
4. saw lots of prop 8 proteskuteers in costa mesa.
5. talked to my nephew on the pheletone.
6. attended a susan easton black fireside
7. saw 007 with a lovely group o' peeps
8. played phone tag with alyson
8 things i'm looking forward to
1. the invention of 0 calorie brownies
2. a freaking job
3. teaching credential
4. meeting a spaycial miss julia
7. the new yanni album
8. my dvd of nightmare before christmas being deposited into my mailbox in a cozy little amazon.com pouch
8 things on my wish list
1. a new mac notebook
2. a husband for erin, preferably one who resembles gregory peck
3. 20 minutes with f. scott fitzgerald, another with my grandpa, and maybe 5 with paul mccartney
4. a summer home in monaco
5. the economy to be on the up and up
6. my beloveds to be sprightly and hap-hap-happy
7. cameron to one day marry a really cool girl (yes i already worry about that.)
8. harry potter volume 8
8 people i tag
4. lindsey a.
6. erin mc mc
7. hils mc mc