2. i realized i must really be under the american idol spell when i heard myself say last week after a performance, "that didn't really showcase his voice. i'm so disappointed." nice one, merz.
3. tonight at work a woman spilled a latte on the ground. ten minutes later a child barfed in the exact same spot. true story.
4. my brother's been on his mission 9 months today. c-c-c-crazay!
5. my roommate's been duped into subscribing to a runner magazine. i'm sorry to say it's doubtful there are so many NEW DISCOVERIES or NEW TOPICS on running that they'll make each month's issue worth the guacamole. they're basically just saying in a slightly different way, 12 times a year, "running's so cool!" ah well, she has a good job and isn't about to be laid off so i appreciate her doing her consumer duty.
6. remember that one time i was blogging at 1:25 am for no apparent reason even though my eyelids were really heavy? goodnight!