- Worked and got off early. Awesome. I loathe the time in between putting in notice and actually returning the proverbial vault keys. It's awkward, it passes slowly, it is bleh. Getting off early was just the ticket.
- Went to my parents' and made some cookies.
- Watched a movie with the bereft-of-fiance Sarah, or at least part of a movie. She fell asleep rather quickly.
- Ended the night with a meaty chat in a room filled with Jeff H., Michelle H., Peter B., and James A.
- Returned to apartment and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- First Saturday off in months.
- Went to brunch (how much fun is it to say that word?!) at a cozy little Galley and pretended to be a Newpsie.
- Toodled around town with Michelle H. and was sufficiently dazzled by her company, and sufficiently heartsick over the unattainable snazziness of the items we browsed in Anthropologie.
- Went to run a couple of errands too boring to inflict upon anyone.
- Went to Hollywood with the two Hayes and was thrilled by the fact that Debbie Reynolds was wearing heels when she left her mark in the cement at Grauman's Chinese Theater.
- Wondered why I've let so much time slip by in between viewings of the best movie of all time. See Exhibit A.
- Returned home at 1am with a cookie and ice cream in my stomach.
- Ice cream had been Peanut Butter; there had been no restraint.
- Fell asleep so fast I didn't even notice or care that my apartment was a mad house.
- Ward Counciling. Didn't even mind it. People in ward are funny.
- Consumed copious amounts of cookies on the 7 minute drive home.
- Left remaining cookies in car in between Ward Council and church, thereby allowing the excessively allotted chocolate in cookies to melt in ripening summer weather and ruining possibilities of eating cookies in church. Feel like a bad person for not supplying treats.
- Enjoy church. Good meetings. Missed it a lot working so many Sundays at bank. Wished US Bank wasn't so keen on keeping some branches open 7 days a week.
- Went home from church. Talked to mom. Mom knows everything and is the wisest woman of any I ever knew.
- Ate a DELICIOUS dinner cooked by one Michelle H.
- Went on walk on beach. Felt spoiled to live 1 mile away from the water. Wished Annie Garlock was living closer to water too.
- Received text messages from my brother-in-law on walk. Seems he enjoys his Palm Pre. If you're wondering what that is, talk to him. He'll tell you.
- Ate Fudgsicle.
- Watched Kobe mumble about winning and how cool it is.
- Was perplexed at why the NBA people seemed so determined to extract from the adrenaline flooded professional athletes an answer to the question, "Why is this 4th victory so different?!?!?!" Thought it's probably not that different. They sought victory because it is their job and the obtained it. Just means 5 houses in the Hamptons instead of 3.
- Went to Irvine to watch Ghost Town with Mom and Sarah. Decided a Ricky Gervais movie on a Sunday night with 2 of the most astounding women the world has ever known is a delight more people should know, but I have them to myself -- HAHA!
My weekend in summation. I like my life a whole lot.