14 September 2009

Confession

I listened to a few Christmas songs last night.  I needed them.  I don't think it's spoiled the season.  I know I need to wait at least 2 more months to unleash the Christmas Monomania.  You might not already know this, but the Christmas season doesn't officially begin until you hear the first 2 piano chords of Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song, and I only gave audience to Sufjan Stevens in the last 24 hours.  I'm still clear.

Non-Confession: After 2 long years of service, my space heater has gone all the way of the world.  As I sat in front of my computer at work today I noticed a prickle on my forearm.  Goose bumps!  I looked down and to my left -- where is my private oven???  Lunked.  I shouldn't be upset; it gave me its very best, its ONLY years of life.  And now it must be replaced forthwit, because guess what: I get cold.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Jex said...

We put on ELF last night! We all watched it...and then I think it replayed once the whole way through as well on its own. It's not too early if you're an Eaton. Hold your head up high.