04 February 2014

From the mouth of Jude

Walking by this interesting display in Nordstrom (a huge cage with a mannequin inside it), Jude goes, "Mom!  Look at THAT time out!" Like he was thinking, "What poor sap blew it big enough to wind up in THERE??"


As I tucked him into bed tonight: "Thanks, mom.  It's Chistmas time."


Jeff was tucking him into bed the other night and said, "Jude, I'm just going to rest here for a minute."  Jude pointed silently in the direction of our bedroom and after a few seconds exasperatedly said, "No, sleep in there, with mom!"


In his car seat: "Mom, I'm a little stuck!"  Well, yes my child, that is the whole point.


That's all I can think of for now.  I love his little ways!

1 comment:

Alice said...

That's cute. And it gets better, they just get funnier and say funnier things everyday.