20 December 2009

Bits for a Sunday Ev'n

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I've been stuffing, addressing, counting invitations all weekend loooooong.

I have a kink in my neck and writer's cramp.

I love my invitations.

They are my favorite thing.

Christmas shopping is mostly done.

3 days of work this week.

Sarah and Harry are in town and they're a hoot.

I'm so glad I'm marrying Jeff. I believe in Jeff and Meredith.

Say this word: Lugubrious

It's in a book Sarah's reading.

I have a new phone number. Merged plans with Jeff. No turning back now. To keep his discount he got in law school, I had to switch to his "network" of 650 area code, in Palo Alto. Do we live in Palo Alto? Nope! Do we have any plans to live in Palo Alto? Nope! Oh well! When I was a wee babe my family and I lived in Palo Alto, so I sort of consider it legit. And if Sarah or Harry or Aunt Susan or Uncle Bryant ever fancied a chat, they could call me from a land line with ease.

I lost all my sidebar stuff while switching around templates for this here blog. Woops.

#1 annoyance of all time: People who chew with their mouth open or eat with such a frenzy it seems they've not been fed in 3 years. Drives me crazy.

Confession: I made a new married email address before I got engaged. I had a hunch Jeff was going to be my guy. I won't say how long ago I made it, but merzyhayes@gmail.com is taken!

And a Merry Christmas week!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Funny, I am pretty sure they say, "lugubrious" in the Disney movie Hercules. It is Naomi's favorite at the moment...

Audra Bollard said...

Okay, being in the "new-mommy-no-time-to-blog" phase has some major disadvantages. Like when I call my husband freaking out about your gorgeous wedding invitation today and he calmly says to me, "didn't you see that on facebook and her blog ages ago?" I HATE when he knows gossip before me. A million CONGRATS! You will be a beautiful bride!

CoCo said...

LOVE the invitations - great job. :)